English online teacher needed!
"Spira" is a new exchange-based language lesson platform
with international exchange as its main focus,
aiming to realize a society where people can help each other across borders.
We plan to launch an online lesson platform that allows both input- and output-based lessons, as well as a communication platform that will allow people from all over the world to communicate with each other on the website in near future.
Now, we are looking for experienced teachers who can conduct input-type lessons and output-type lessons online.
We will broadly welcome those who wish to contribute to the future of children and an international peaceful society by utilizing English educational proficiency.
[About the position]
You will have both types of group online lessons 1 to 3 times a week.
Input-type Lesson： Lessons about grammar, expressions, and vocabulary
Output-type Lesson： Lessons focused on output through group work
Your duty includes…
- Talk with students in English fun. When students seem to have any questions, teach them kindly.
-Behave positively and create an atmosphere in which it’s easy to converse.
-Create fun, engaging, and easy-to-understand lessons
600~1000 yen / 30min
- Necessary to experience more than 5 years as an English teacher
- Likes teaching English
- Positive and friendly person
- Likes to communicate with people
- Flexible and good at communication
- Willing to contribute to a better future for people and society
- English Native speakers or people can speak English as native speakers
Depending on the situation, you will have lessons of 30 to 60 minutes each, one to three times a week at the following times.